As I mentioned last week, I'm participating in the Book Giveaway Carnival that's being hosted at Book Room Reviews. I have 3 things to give away:
- A copy of The Love We Share Without Knowing by Christopher Barzak, a lovely book I posted about here;
- A copy of We Never Talk About My Brother by Peter S. Beagle, a book I haven't read yet, but which is lovely too for sure. I explained the reason why I'm including it in the giveaway here, and you can see me gushing about Peter Beagle here and here;
- Bookmarks! I have 3 sets of 3 to give away:
(click to enlarge)
The bookmarks are all homemade, except for the first one in the first set, which is from this Etsy store. I'm giving it away because I have two of them. I ordered one a while ago, and then more recently Bart, guessing my taste just right, included another one in the copy of Old Man's War he sent me.
- To be entered, just leave me a comment saying if you're interested in book 1, book 2, the bookmarks, or all of them.
- Make sure you include a way for me to contact you if you win.
- You can be entered for all three giveaways, but you can only win one.
- Open worldwide.
- Winners will be announced on Sunday, March 8th.